Friday, May 21, 2010

Moving is almost done!

Well...I have A LOT to post but not today. We are still trying to move. We have a house and it is only 10 miles from our current home. YAY! The problem is daddy started a new GREAT job and he has been training. We are very behind in the moving process. The home that we are moving to needed A LOT of cleaning. I mean A LOT of cleaning. Carpets, all other floors, cabinets, appliances, trim, you name it and I have bleached it. We are finally ready to move in, with the exception of one bathroom.

I will do my best to update soon! The kiddos turn 2 on Sunday but that is daddy's only day off so we will probably do a quick meal with some friends and back to the grindstone. PROMISE...2 year old pictures and updates SOON!

2 comments:

  1. good luck on the move and Happy 2nd birthday Sophia, Sean, Henry and Edith!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw that you were moving, I thought maybe away from the Coast! Yay, you're still here! I'm fixing to e-mail you my # so we can meet up, maybe this week if you're not too busy!

    ReplyDelete