Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm next!

I usually paint my toenails when the kids are taking a nap and here is why.


Sophia

 
Edi
Henry

 
Sean

 
The kids are not old enough to know that usually only girls paint their toenails. Haha.
Try reasoning that out with a couple of three year olds. The boys use to get very upset when they did not get flowers and bows in their hair. They do not seem to care anymore. Hey at least I had blue and green polish!

This is just one of those times when I felt like it was not worth the hurting their little feelings over a little paint on their toes. Now Daddy was a little shocked when he came home from work! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I usually have to paint my boys toes too. I have convinced them that only girls can paint their fingernails, but they still like to have their toes painted. I figure if we go somewhere where I really don't want anyone to see it, they can just wear tennis shoes. They are only little once so I figure if it makes them happy, then why not?

    ReplyDelete