Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Potty Time...Take 2.






I have done A LOT of research and have finally decided to use these potty training pants. They cost about $90 for 12 pair and I will probably end up getting 24 pair of them. They are waterproof and can be used at night and naptime. I am hoping this will ease my anxiety. I believe my kids have been ready to be potty trained for quite some time BUT Mommy on the other hand has been dreading it BIG TIME. I have read many other quad mom's experience in potty training and frankly it just made me more scared!




But here goes nothing, I just ordered the pants and plan to do the 3 day method as soon as they get here. Please please please pray for me!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    I'm gearing up to take the plunge and force the issue soon, but hopefully you can succeed before me and give me the confidence to try.

    I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Potty training is hard work, but so worth it! I only have 2 that are completely potty trained and I feel like life is so much easier! I can't wait for the day that it finally clicks for the other two so we can be done with diapers for good. I'm already noticing the difference in my check book with only buying half as many diapers.

    ReplyDelete