Monday, October 29, 2012

Get Well Papaw!

At the beginning of this year we found out that my Dad has Thyroid Cancer. He has had two surgeries in the last few months and he is getting ready to have another surgery soon. It is so heart breaking to watch a parent go through something like this and to be faced with their mortality. My Dad is a MAJOR part of my life, I love him so much! He is so proud of all of his grandchildren and they all love to spend time with him. We are praying for a full recovery but we know he has a long road ahead of him.
 
Papaw, Edi, Sean, Sophia, and Henry.
 
Before his surgery the kids made him some cards! They had just learned how to trace their hands.
 


Edi tracing her hand.

Sophia and Edi

Sean tracing his hand.

Sean

Henry

Sophia
 
My Dad's health is in God's hand and we are believing in Him for complete healing!
 
 
In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
 
Psalm 5:3


No comments:

Post a Comment