Monday, June 10, 2013

Beautifully Baked by Jen

Since we are getting ready to send the kids off to Kindergarten, I am preparing for LOTS of spare time while they are at school. I really do not want to go back to work outside of the home right now. I want to be home when they get home from School and able to see them off to school in mornings. So I am starting a business. Back in the day...before kids I use to do wedding cakes. I really do not want to do wedding cakes so I am working on some new recipes to get me started in the Baking Business! Check these out!

Chocolate chip cookie cupcakes


Chocolate carmel cookie cake cup
 
Vanilla Cupcake with Vanilla Frosting


White Chocolate Cupcake with Cocoa Almond Filling topped with White Chocolate and  Cocoa Almonds


White Chocolate Cakecup with Chocolate and Raspberry Filling

White Chocolate Cakecup with Chocolate Filling
 These are a few of my FAVORITES! 
I am pretty sure no one in our house is getting tired of taste testing!



No comments:

Post a Comment