Monday, September 7, 2009

Better Days

Mommy with Sean, Henry, and Edith. Oh and one of our little puppies on my head.


Thank God, we are all feeling better. The kids are still a little on the cranky side and they have a little bit of a cough but the 103 degree temps and runny noses are behind us!! Chris and I are still pushing through, it's not like you can take the day off to rest. I was so worried about them, especially Sean. This is only the second time that they have been sick. The last time was right before Christmas. All I can say is I am so thankful for our good health.


If I have any advice to give anyone it is WASH YOUR HANDS, WASH YOUR HANDS, WASH YOUR HANDS. We also take hand sanitizer everywhere we go. Even though we have a tough time sometimes with family not wanting to wash before they interact with the kids, we hold strong. Afterall we are responsible for providing a safe environment for our children.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys are feeling better. Still sick here! We have gone through so much kleenex and decongestions. I ditto the hand washing and hand sanitizer. It is us (parents) that have to stay up all night with the sick kids not the visitos. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete