Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Walk in the Park

Ok...so it's not exactly the park...we took a walk the other night with some very special people. Melissa, my cousin, came over and we hung out for a while. We threw the kids in their strollers and walked to a restaurant in our town. At the restaurant we were joined by my mom, step dad, and another cousin, Brad. We are so lucky to have such a great family. We don't get to see them as much as we would like but oooohhhhh how much we love them. Melissa, Chris, G-ma, and Brad with Sean, Edith, Sophia, and Henry.

After dinner we took a walk. We love to take walks and the kids love it too!!!



What is going on in this picture you ask...well Steve, my step-dad, is walking his little hairy daughter, Annie. Melissa behind him is pushing a dog stroller, just in case Annie gets too tired to walk. How cute. I would love to say that this is crazy...ya know a dog stroller...but I actually bought it for our dogs and they cried when I put them in it. They are a little pampered.



Steve with Annie. Melissa, Chris with stroller, Brad, G-ma with stroller.


Oh, our loving family. What a big mess!!!!
We are so blessed to have so many people that love us. Sometimes I forget how much I miss the time I use to spend with family outside of our house. I pray as the kids get bigger we will have more time for other family. Sometimes I feel like they are going on with life without us.

No comments:

Post a Comment