Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Break-In

Please pray for our family. Someone kicked our door in the on Monday night and stole my laptop computer. That computer had all of our kids photos on it from birth. We had some of them backed up but not all of them.

We are not feeling very safe right now. Thank God no one was home and nothing else was really disturbed. We are not going home for Thanksgiving so we are going to spend it with just us.

I hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving Day remember all that God has blessed you with in the past year!!!

1 comment:

  1. We had a break in at our house as well but I was home with the babies. My husband was out of town at the time. I know how violated you feel. We actually moved into another neighborhood so I could feel "safe" again. I hope you are feeling safe again.

    ReplyDelete