Friday, June 5, 2009

The Shelbyville News 1st Bday

Okay so the Shelbyville News showed up at our house for our third interview. You could imagine my surprise when Dayla, the photographer, pulled our four little cakes. If you know me at all you know that I am not a big fan of messes. My first thought was, "oh my Lord what am I going to do." My sister happened to be at my house that day and she, knowing exactly what I was thinking said, "It's okay, Jen, I will help clean them up." Sooo...here they are with their very first Birthday cakes. I think I handled it very well. I didn't even cry when their little hands were stained hot pink and green for a couple of days. LOL

Sophia and her first cake. Sean don't eat the candle buddy, eat the cake.
Henry, did Sean show you how to eat your candle?



Little Edi doesn't know what she is suppose to do with her cupcake. Mommy doesn't let us get dirty.


Sean, Henry, Edith, and Sophia in their 1st Birthday shirts and hats.






No comments:

Post a Comment