Monday, August 3, 2009

Big Yard Sale is Over

Ok, so how do you arrange over 1000 articles of clothing for a yard sale?

Well...like this. It may be hard to see in this picture but my dh built this lovely contraption for me to hang all my baby clothes on for the sale. This little hanging contraption is 15 feet long and 5 feet wide. It is openned on one end so shoppers can also go inside to shop. There are also double rods on each side.

That equals 70 feet of hanging space for all their clothes. It was a bit tight but we made it through. Shoppers thought our contraption and the ribbon pricing I used were ingenious. I don't know about that but I do know it was very organized. That is what I love most, ORGANIZATION!

Instead of using price tags I had five different prices and used five different colors of curling ribbon for each price. I posted signs on all sides of our contraption. The prices were secure and easy to see. It was very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment