Sunday, August 2, 2009

Still Remembering

The time in the hospital seems so long ago now. Even though they spend such a short time in the hospital, at the time it seemed like an eternity. This is little Sophia in her first few days. She is still sporting her feeding tube.
Edi in the tanning bed with her little sunglasses. Well... actually under the light for jaundice but I like to call it the tanning bed.

Little Henry hangin out with his legs proped up holding mommy's hand.


And Sean...could he be any cuter? I swear he saw the camera and posed like a little angel.
How blessed are we??? I am not sure why God granted us these four little blessings but boy are we so glad He did. We are so undeserving yet He gave us these little ones to look after, trusted US. WOW, there are still times it truely takes my breath away!!:):)



1 comment:

  1. I just down loaded 1702 pics (first 9 months) so I went down memory lane too. It is just amazing to see how they started off and where they have gotten. Your kiddos are precious! Enjoy memory lane!

    ReplyDelete