Friday, August 28, 2009

The Singing Puppets

Ok, so Chris and I are not big tv watchers. The kids do not or did not see much tv but we do listen to a lot of music. Well recently I was packing for our big move and I found two old vhs tapes that were sing along songs with the Muppets and Seseme Street. WHAT A MISTAKE! Edi on the Sofa with Henry and Sean on the ottoman and Sophia at the fence.
Sophia, usually she and Henry are both up here glued to the tv right here at the fence.

Henry, laying on the arm of the couch.


Sean, he sure loves those little puppets.



Edi, she is usually standing and dancing when they sing.
I am not sure how many times we have been forced to watch these two tapes. I looked on the internet to see if I could find some good deals on some different ones. We rented a disney sing along but they do not like cartoons only the puppet ones. I am not sure how many more times I can watch Kermit the frog sing the Octopus's garden or Miss Piggy shaking her can can.
Now Henry goes over to the television and wines until we put it in. I miss our normal music. We still try to sneak it in sometimes!!!! :) Let us hope this is just a phase and it will pass really soon. It could be worse I guess, it could be Barney. LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment