Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thank you, St. Vincent Women's Hospital!

So...without this Hospital and without these people we would not be the family we are today. I know God sent us to this doctor and Hospital because our children were suppose to be born big and healthy. There is no doubt in my mind that without them our outcome would have been much different. Dr. Sumners with Edith, Sophia, Sean, and Henry.

One of our fabulous NICU nurses. She was a second mommy to Sophia and Sean. Well actually in the beginning they probably knew her better than me. I can never thank her enough or express the gratitude I feel. She dedicates her life to help little babies have a chance at life. What a fantastic mom she will be to her little guy.
J.J., Layton, and Shelley.
Micah, NICU nurse, was the one who really pushed Edith to eat her bottles at night. She is the reason that Edi came home before Sophia. Thank you, Micah, for taking such excellent care of our little ones. You're the BEST!

Micah with Henry, Sean, Sophia, and Edith.
Nurse Elizabeth was the delivery nurse for Sophia. Though she was not one of their primary nurses we were always happy to see her working with our kids. WE LOVE YOU!



Sophia and Elizabeth.
Though I do not have pictures I would like to mention a few other nurses. Brooke, whom we love dearly. Brooke took care of Edith and Henry during the day. What an awsome person. Becca, Sean's delivery nurse, I cannot say enough about. Also, Meghan and Sarah and many many others.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
I am so amazed at the compassion of these women. I can honestly say that each night when Chris and I left the hospital, without our children, I never one time worried about the care they were receiving. I absolutely trusted these women with the lives of our children and never had a doubt that they were being taken care of as if by their own parents. I will be forever grateful that God sent us to St. Vincent Women's Hospital were we were forever touch by the care and compassion that we encountered there!

No comments:

Post a Comment