Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Crazy things they Do

Everyday the kids seem to do something that just makes you want to laugh. Sophia is running from Henry because she just took a toy away from him.



"Hey, has anyone seen Henry?"


Henry is hiding under one of their toy bins.


I cannot find Sean anywhere. I looked all over the toy room and the living room.

Sean, after he climbed over the fence and was hiding behind the rocking chair.


What a little sweetie!



Here is Edith standing like a big girl. She was taking all the donuts off and putting them back on.
Even though there are many times I am so frustrated I do not know what to do, the kids seem to have a way to bring a smile to my face. I am so Blessed to have them. They are a lot of work most days but I would not have it any other way!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment